Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator
The Philips Respironics' Millennium M10 Home Oxygen Concentrator delivers up to 10 liters per minute; the highest available for a medical-grade home oxygen concentrator.
The Philips Respironics' Millennium M10 Home Oxygen Concentrator is engineered to lower the cost of oxygen, and has fewer parts than any other concentrator at retail. Greater reliability results from lower parts count, durable casters, protected tubing and protected electric wires. This dependability also makes the Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator one of the most affordable to own.
The Philips Respironics' Millennium M10 Home Oxygen Concentrator is the highest-performing, most reliable Philips Respironics unit available. Each M10 concentrator is individually tested in accordance with Philips Respironics quality guidelines and comes with a written certificate of conformance and a one year standard warranty.
Philips Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator Features & Benefits
- Maintenance-free valve
- Protective tubing neatly guards the electrical wires and tubing
- Integrated sieve canister reduces tubing connections
- Twin head compressor
- Smooth bottom makes cleaning cabinet easier.
- Highly durable casters
Philips Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
- Dimensions - Width: 19" Height: 27" Depth: 13"
- Weight: 53 +/- .5 lbs
- Flow rate: 10 LPM in 1 liter increments
- Operating pressure: 10-30 psig
- Outlet Pressure: 4-8 psig
- Electrical Requirements: 120V/60Hz 11 Amps
- Storage/transport temperature: -30 to 160 degrees F.
- Operating temperature: 55 to 90 degrees F.
- Storage/transport humidity: Up to 95%, non-condensing
Prescription required. Please see Prescription Policy.
We Also Recommend
Philips Respironics EverFlo Home Oxygen Concentrator 5-Liter with OPI